• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Special Call Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarret

Customer
Reaction score
I have three national numbers: A, B and C. The calls coming to these numbers are directed to one, common queue. I would like to create three separate reports with an incoming call list for each of the numbers (for A, B and C) and another report with statistics showing the number of incoming calls to each of the above numbers. Is it possible to create such reports and if so, how can I do this?

Configure 3CX to generate the CDR text files, then parse these files into a database. Once the data is in a database, you can create the reports you need. If you need help parsing the CDR files, consider our Exporter tool.

1) There is probably a file containing all information about incoming and outgoing calls, ways of routing connections and many other additional events. Can I have access to a file containing this information? Where this file are located?

2) Is it possible to extract information from the file described in the above using the CDR file? I mean, if the system has been running for a year and today I will enable the generation of a CDR file, will the CDR file contain information about events from before today? Whether however will only this information appear in the file that will arise after the inclusion date of generating the CDR file?

3) I have enabled the generation of a CDR file, but my national number (A, B or C – “source line”) doesn’t have own field. The field containing - among others - my national number has the form: "src_line:src_number". Does this mean that there is no separate field in the CDR file containing only my national number (A, B or C)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.