• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Special Customers direct forward bypass menu

Status
Not open for further replies.

MB053

Reaction score
Hello,

i have a question.

we have certain customers that directly needs to ring on all extension and skipping the menu,
does anyone know how number A can follow the regular route and number B (special person) directly ring on all extensions?

You can route inbound calls to a CFD app. This app can check the caller number, available in the session.ani variable, and then send the call to a Digital Receptionist with options, or send it to a Ring Group with ring all strategy.

You can route inbound calls to a CFD app. This app can check the caller number, available in the session.ani variable, and then send the call to a Digital Receptionist with options, or send it to a Ring Group with ring all strategy.
oke sounds great but how do i do that?

The CFD app needs to use a "Creat a Condition" component to check the value of the session.ani variable. Then, you use a Transfer component to send the call to the DR or Ring Group, accordingly.

okey sorry im new to this so,

but i need to make an application. mailflow in there i need to ad a condition under one of te 2 menus i need to select the Session.ani and under there transfer. ?

but how can i add numbers under the session.any?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MattS
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.