• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Specify a number of lines per extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrischevy

Reaction score
Here's the situation:

On our Snom phones, we allowed 2 BLF's as Line buttons. If the 2 lines are busy on one phone, and a third call comes in, the light on the phone flashes, we hear the beeping in the speaker, but there is no way to pickup the call because the 2 line's BLFs are already in use. After the delay specified in the extension's settings, the third call goes in the voicemail.

Here is my question: Can I specify a maximum number of lines per extension so that the third call goes directly in the voicemail instead of waiting for X seconds and beeping and flashing ?

I don't think that SNOM allows you to specify the maximum number of calls. 3CX does not have a maximum number of calls, as this is under control of the phone. The only way around it is to program the buttons on the phone differently. Which SNOM phone are you using?

Richard Crabb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davide.luppi
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.