Specify a number of lines per extension

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by chrischevy, Oct 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrischevy

Here's the situation:

On our Snom phones, we allowed 2 BLF's as Line buttons. If the 2 lines are busy on one phone, and a third call comes in, the light on the phone flashes, we hear the beeping in the speaker, but there is no way to pickup the call because the 2 line's BLFs are already in use. After the delay specified in the extension's settings, the third call goes in the voicemail.

Here is my question: Can I specify a maximum number of lines per extension so that the third call goes directly in the voicemail instead of waiting for X seconds and beeping and flashing ?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. RichardCrabb1

RichardCrabb1 New Member

I don't think that SNOM allows you to specify the maximum number of calls. 3CX does not have a maximum number of calls, as this is under control of the phone. The only way around it is to program the buttons on the phone differently. Which SNOM phone are you using?

Richard Crabb

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.