• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Specifying a different 3CX interface IP for Provisioning?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kris2k

Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm using SIProxd on my inter-site firewalls to essentially transparently-proxy SIP+RTP beyond the NAT boundaries. So far, its proving to be an excellent method into solving NAT issues with SIP, however, while I was configuring my Polycom extension to connect to 3CX, I hit somewhat of a minor problem.

When we configure an extension, and define the Mac address + Provisioning Template associated, and we define the Interface to 3CX in order to be reached. This drop-down only lists the internal physical IP addresses of 3CX, none that would be provided by an external network device. Is there a way to specify alternate IPs to be made by this drop-down?

My alternative plan would be to clone the template, and hardcode the external IP there, however, where's the fun in that? :)

Cheers
Kris

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FJL
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.