Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

SSL Certificate Error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by LyonAdmiral, Jun 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LyonAdmiral

Has anyone seen this error generated from their 3CX installs?

Lets Encrypt SSL certificate was failed to renew. Error: PostInstall.LetsEncrypt.LetsEncryptRegistrationException: Unknown license key.

at PostInstall.CertificateHelper.ProcessCertificatesDirectory(String directory, CloudServerStatus statuses, String appBin)

at PostInstall.CertificateHelper.RenewCertificates(String appBin, String nginxConfigFolder, String configurationPath)

2. Panayiotis_3CX

Panayiotis_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @LyonAdmiral,

I've sent you a p.m. Please check your inbox.

3. wirenetware

In my event log i have this message:
    SSL Certificate renewal has been failed. Error: PostInstall.LetsEncrypt.LetsEncryptRegistrationException: Unknown license key. at PostInstall.CertificateHelper.ProcessCertificatesDirectory(String directory, CloudServerStatus statuses, String appBin) at PostInstall.CertificateHelper.RenewCertificates(String appBin, String nginxConfigFolder, String configurationPath)

How I can resolve this problem? I have to check the date and hours of my server but it is right.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

@wirenetware

Does the licence key in your PBX match the licence you installed the system? Have you attempted to change the licence key of the PBX without re-installing the system?

5. secaura

getting a NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID error on a 3cx.eu certificate. Should this renew automatically?

Chard

6. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @secaura

If you are using a 3CX FQDN and you have valid maintenance then the certificate should auto renew. Is your maintenance valid?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.