SSL Certificate Error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by LyonAdmiral, Jun 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LyonAdmiral

Has anyone seen this error generated from their 3CX installs?

Lets Encrypt SSL certificate was failed to renew. Error: PostInstall.LetsEncrypt.LetsEncryptRegistrationException: Unknown license key.

at PostInstall.CertificateHelper.ProcessCertificatesDirectory(String directory, CloudServerStatus statuses, String appBin)

at PostInstall.CertificateHelper.RenewCertificates(String appBin, String nginxConfigFolder, String configurationPath)

2. Panayiotis_3CX

Panayiotis_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @LyonAdmiral,

I've sent you a p.m. Please check your inbox.

3. wirenetware

In my event log i have this message:
    SSL Certificate renewal has been failed. Error: PostInstall.LetsEncrypt.LetsEncryptRegistrationException: Unknown license key. at PostInstall.CertificateHelper.ProcessCertificatesDirectory(String directory, CloudServerStatus statuses, String appBin) at PostInstall.CertificateHelper.RenewCertificates(String appBin, String nginxConfigFolder, String configurationPath)

How I can resolve this problem? I have to check the date and hours of my server but it is right.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

@wirenetware

Does the licence key in your PBX match the licence you installed the system? Have you attempted to change the licence key of the PBX without re-installing the system?

5. secaura

getting a NET::ERR_CERT_DATE_INVALID error on a 3cx.eu certificate. Should this renew automatically?

Chard

6. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @secaura

If you are using a 3CX FQDN and you have valid maintenance then the certificate should auto renew. Is your maintenance valid?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.