Startup 3xc server problem & Caller ID

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Wadee3, Dec 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wadee3

Dec 28, 2016
    I have installed 3xc server last version yesterday on my windows 10 laptop, i have configure all settings OK , i can make calls and receive calls using my home line using Linksys SPA3102
    I have 2 problems :
    1. When someone call my home phone number, all sip phone client software doesn't show caller ID. How can i fix this. I'm living in Israel.
    2. When i restart my windows I can't access to 3xc web configuration "myipaddress:5001", there are shortcut in my desktop for "3xc management console"
    When i click this shortcut it open chrome whith massege this page not reachable.
    How to startup 3xc server again aftar restarting my windows ?

Thank you for helping ....
  2. GiannosC_3CX

GiannosC_3CX Guest

Dear Wadee3,

The first one is not tested with 3CX and we do not know it's behavior.

Did you try this link https: // & http: //localIPaddress:5000 on your machine that the 3CX Phone System hosted and didn't work? If yes could you please restart the 3CX Phone System Ngix Server service through windows services?

Please let us know if it works.
    #2 GiannosC_3CX, Dec 29, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2017
  3. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

Jan 22, 2008
    I'm assuming that this refers to an incoming PSTN call through the 3102. First check the 3CX Activity log right after an incoming call to confirm that there is no caller ID showing. If that is the case then the CID settings may not be correct on the 3102. You will find the setting at the bottom of the Regional tab...Caller ID Method. I'm not certain what type you provider is using so it may take some trial and error (or you might just ask them). Be certain that you have the option on the line, you'd be surprised how many users expect it to "just work", even though it may be a paid feature. Depending on the type used, a bit of a delay (3 seconds) may have to be introduced before the 3102 passes the call on to 3CX to allow for collection of the CID information. That is done under PSTN Line...PSTN Answer Delay.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.