Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

STATISTIQUES

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by FROUIN Henri, Aug 1, 2017.

1. FROUIN Henri

Dear Madam, Sir,

I am writing directly this note to you after a few discussion with BlueTel. They redirect me directly to you.

We have just upgraded our 3cx IPBX from 12.5 to 15.5 version.

Everything went well except with your latest Dashboard.

I am used to extract some typical data that are relevant to my business that I can't extract anymore.

To give you an idea, I run a Call Center business and I need to verify and control the productivity of my team that impact quality and customer service.

To do so, I really need to get those specific and accurate statistics:
    • Number of calls picked up by employees
    • Number of calls directly made to customers
    • Number of calls not picked up and lost or hang up by customers (after 15 sec)
    I need to get real time accuracy (at least every 15 minutes).

Those metrics were consolidated in a proper dashboard/report that allowed me to get them per week, per day, per hour, per 15min.

It helps me to know when I need to get people on the floor and manage the seasonality of the activity.

The latest upgrade is not acceptable right now for me. Because I cannot use the date and customised the way I want to use it (relevant to my business).

How come can I get back those functionalities ?

Kind regards,