Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Status DND set at client, not visible on IP-Phone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Kael, Oct 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kael

If I set DND on my Yealink T42 I see the DND logo on the phone's display and also in the Windows client I see Do Not Disturb.
    If I go back to available, both change alright.

Now if I set DND on the Windows client I don't see DND on the IP-Phone. So I'm not aware of this DND status. The status remains DND (without notice) even after shutting down the Windows Client!

Also I notice that when I set 'Switch status back after' to '1 Day', that it gets resetted again somehow to 'Never', when I look back.

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I've been asking for a long time to find a way that when DND is set on Desktop that the status could be reflected on phone. I finally removed DND option from the phone and told folks to use Windows Phone or Softphone on mobile device.
    What I found was most people didn't do it. (At the time I was at a job with Yealink phones)

So, it remains a problem... but right now I am using unsupported Grand-stream phones so I won't see this functionality if it is ever figured out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.