Status DND set at client, not visible on IP-Phone

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Kael, Oct 17, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kael

If I set DND on my Yealink T42 I see the DND logo on the phone's display and also in the Windows client I see Do Not Disturb.
    If I go back to available, both change alright.

Now if I set DND on the Windows client I don't see DND on the IP-Phone. So I'm not aware of this DND status. The status remains DND (without notice) even after shutting down the Windows Client!

Also I notice that when I set 'Switch status back after' to '1 Day', that it gets resetted again somehow to 'Never', when I look back.

2. craigreilly

craigreilly Well-Known Member

I've been asking for a long time to find a way that when DND is set on Desktop that the status could be reflected on phone. I finally removed DND option from the phone and told folks to use Windows Phone or Softphone on mobile device.
    What I found was most people didn't do it. (At the time I was at a job with Yealink phones)

So, it remains a problem... but right now I am using unsupported Grand-stream phones so I won't see this functionality if it is ever figured out.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.