Status in VOIP client

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by rdevrede, Jan 29, 2008.

1. rdevrede

I installed 3CX on my machine and created 2 extensions to test. When I logon no my machine with the VOIP client I don't see myself (100) as (GREEN) online. The message tells me 'ON HOOK'. But I'm not. When on another PC I logon with VOIP on 101 I see the 2 extensions but they are both GREY. Shouldn't it be GREEN?

Thanks in advance.

I'm unable to search the forum so forgive me for the newby questions.

ADINETS
    Ramond de Vrede

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Hi Ramon,

Is this the free edition or a special partner edition? Free edition does not have presence.... And extensions appear greyed out

3. rdevrede

Nick. I think the time has come to ask for a partnership. I believe in the software you make. How can I request for being a partner?

I want to test some things before deploying it to customers. Because we are going to move to another building it was a great time to start investigating VOIP possibilities. What I read made me shock, in a good way. I think all business are waiting for SIP solutions for cut their phonecosts. Also being free to move around is really good.

You can close this post. I also read this in the manual. Actually I thought I downloaded the trial enterprise edition. Which is not. I also found the My Phone's portal not working, and than a bell was ringing. This is a free version.

Thanks in advance,
    ADINETS
    Ramond de Vrede