Strange call on report

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by TSlocum, Feb 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TSlocum

TSlocum New Member

One of our office managers gets the "Call Reports" report emailed to him every morning. We have one call that we're confused on because it shows unanswered with 0 seconds ringing, but a talk time of 40 seconds. What could have caused that? We want to make sure we're not missing calls due to some weird setup or bug.

Attached is a screenshot of the entry in the report, with the customer edited out for privacy.

Attached Files:

2. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The call seems to have first gone to something else before going to the extension (maybe an IVR?) as the entry is 2 lines. What is that something else?

3. TSlocum

TSlocum New Member

The top line that is blanked out was another unrelated call. I just kept it in there so you can see the column headings. The call I'm asking about is the bottom, grey line at 7:57:38 am.

4. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I still can't understand how I missed that 2nd call..... :roll: :roll:

Anyway, the second call seems to be a call to a Queue. A call once it hits a Queue is immediately answered by the Queue and the Caller starts listening to the Music on Hold, hence the talking time being 40 and the ringing 0 (answered immediately).

The "unanswered" though refers to the fact that an agent in the Queue did not pick up this call, otherwise you would also see the Agent in a second line below.

5. TSlocum

TSlocum New Member

Perfect, that's exactly what I needed. Thank you very much.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.