• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Stuck call in PBX v15.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

netcomm1

Silver Partner
Basic Certified
Reaction score
Greetings,

I had a client contact in advising a phone wasn't ringing when in the queue. After provisioning a softphone on my end I noticed there was a 6 hour call that was stuck on the extension. I attempt to drop the call but nothing happens, went into the management console-> active calls and tried to click the X next to the call but nothing happens. I confirmed with the user that none of the phones were conducting any calls at this time. Beyond restarting the server (which cannot be done during production times) does anyone have a quick solution to try to get this call cleared from the extension? Also I thought about deleting the extension entirely but its tied to many DID's and group as its the operator extension for the PBX as well.

Thanks in advance!

Hello @netcomm1

Please note that if a call cannot be dropped through the Switchboard or the active calls screen then you will need to restart the systems SIP service. If the SIP server service is restarted all active calls will drop so i would not recommend doing it if there are active calls in the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.