• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

STUN Server Wrong Transport IP

Status
Not open for further replies.

shahul

Reaction score
I already have V5.1 running fine in my office with an IP of x.x.x.10 for 6 months.

I installed V6 in another machine with IP x.x.x.20. After the configuring the new machine with resotring the V5 settings, I disconnect the old machine, change the new machine IP address to x.x.x.10. The system works fine. After a while, there is an error in the Stun Server Testout. It timeout with the address of tranport IP of x.x.x.20. Where can I find the settings to change to x.x.x.10.

At the same time, I'm not able to make any call in. The line cut off automatically. Problem with the V6?

Hi,
probably you're using a single public IP nat connection. Log into your router admin page and set correct port forwarding parameters to the 3CX's PBX PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Members Online Now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ghisl1
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.