• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neerav Lashand

Free User
Reaction score
Hi All,

Hoping someone can help..

I am having problems with the Snom D785 phones. I am trying to provision the phones using STUN, no SBC, 3CX hosted cloud PBX, phone version 10.1.27.1, all ports forwarded on my router and SIP ALG is off.

3CX dashboard shows the RPS request sent successfully, however the phones don't provision. I have factory reset the phones many times also. When I try to manually provision the phones using the provisioning link, the phones get stuck in reboot loop.

I believe the issue started after the update to firmware v 10.1.27.1.

Is this anything to do with the new SRAPS Snom are using?

Kind regards,

Neerav

Hi All,

Same problem for us.

Hello @Neerav Lashand

Once the phones restart after a factory reset do they ask for a username and password or nothing happens? Can you download the config file of the phone from the site the phones are on using a browser?

Hello @Redouane S

Are you using the same phones with the same firmware? Is the issue only with these phones or do you have other models that work correctly?

@Redouane S

Are you provisioning the phones using STUN?

Yes, I'm trying

Yes, I'm trying
If you created the extension in the PBX and pressed OK the PBX should have sent an RPS request. This should be visible in the Event log of the management console. If the RPS request was sent successfully you need to make sure that the phone is factory reset and restart it. Once you do, the phone will try to contact the RPS server to check if there is a configuration for it. If there is then it should request for a username and password and the provisioning link mentioned in step 2 will be greyed out.
Also try downloading the configuration file from a pc located at the site where the phone is.
To do so copy the provisioning link from the management console and replace the "{mac}" with the actual mac address of the phone. The provisioning link should be in the following format:
https://<FQDN>:<port>/provisioning/xxxxxxxxxx/cfg<MAC_Addr>

This should tell you if the remote site can correctly communicate with the PBX and if the phone can download the config file.

Thank you for your help.

know the url is greyed

upload_2018-10-10_14-44-3.png

but phone asking for account were I put my extension, then registrar where I don't know what to put.

Sorry

Hi Yannish,

Thank ou very much for your help, everthing is working fine know.

Add also a problem with port 5060 on my routeur.

Thanks

Glad to see the issue has been resolved and thank you for updating the thread with your solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
driscolls.it
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.