SugarCRM Integration

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by tersusenv, May 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tersusenv

Loaded Module, Launching Calls from SugarCRM does not work. when you click on Call with 3CX, we get the following error message. "Outbound call could not be processed: Login attempt failed please check the username and password"

The other issue we are having is with Inbound calls. The 3CX Plugin Manger is installed on five windows PCs. The feature were an inbound call arrives at an extension and a contact is matched, the contact record will be automatically shown in your selected browser worked for one week. We have five extensions and it no longer works on any extension.

2. pj3cx

pj3cx Active Member

Hi there,
    Please open a support ticket in CRM department yourself or through reseller, so that this can be investigated further.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. ghm101

We have the same problem with Click to Dial also

Interestingly in the CRM I manually created the fields to click to dial yesterday...

Yesterday I could successfully click to dial, http://localhost:47280/?type=contact&phone_type=phone_work&id= .....
    • The Softphone would open
      The Call would be placed
      The Call log dialog sreen would open in a new browser tab.

Now today A new Browser tab opens containing the message:
    Seems to me a key point is The new Tab label is

Regards
    Greg

4. scrollz

at least its not just me who has this problem getting 3CX to work with SugarCRM

i get a slightly different message, but still no working.

Outbound call could not be processed: SugarCRM session has not been initiated.

i have started a topic about this a few days ago with details, but had no help at all :(
    http://www.3cx.com/forums/sugar-crm-and-3cx-41606.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.