Suitable for Enterprise?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by maxpower, Jul 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maxpower

Hello,
    I am a 3cx noob and was wondering if this product would be appropriate for a large, nationwide company with under 1000 users. Is there anybody out there using it as an enteprise-level system? I checked the FAQ and did some searches but nothing really answered my question.
    We are currently a mish-mash of Cisco, ShoreTel and traditional PBX at various locations. Thought it might be good to unify things and replace it all and get it under one platform, if it works on that scale.

Thanks.

2. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

3CX has been installed in multiple locations requiring large licenceses a 512 licence per location will suffice, if you believe you have 512 simulatnious calls going on at the company or you can opt for less, the simply bridge all PBXs so you can call each office for free like a normal extension. 3CX has been installed and proven at enterprise levels of and osme utilitisng 2 512 sim calls without any issues.

Please contact sales@3cx.com for them to guide you trough the process and various options you have available.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. maxpower

Great, thank you! :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.