Sunrocket VOIP

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by RobLloyd, Oct 13, 2006.

1. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

Has anyone tried Sunrocket VOIP with 3cx? I do not like Vonage (mostly their horrible support) and Sunrocket had a great signup deal.

If you have Sunrocket, what settings do I need to do to the setup?

Looks like a great product. Can't wait to try it out. I have a few clients that are asking about PBX systems as well.

Thanks,
    Rob

2. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Sunrocket

Hi,

We have tested with Broadvoice and it works.

If SUnrocket is SIP based, it should work fine. Please try using the details that were provided by Sunrocket.

If you wish, just email the account details (you can delete the password) and we will tell you which fields you should use in 3Cx phone system. You can mail to support <at> 3cx.com

3. RobLloyd

RobLloyd Member

Got a message from Sunrocket that they won't support anything other than the equipment they give you. So I will have to get an FXO to work with the Linksys SPA-2102.

Is the Grandstream HandyTone 488 the least expensive high quality one? I don't mind paying more if there is something better - call quality, reliability, etc.

Thanks.

4. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Switch provider

Hi,

If sunrocket forces you to use a piece of equipment simply switch provider i would say... There are so many to choose from.