SUPPORT desk does nto work

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by millsey, Jun 23, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. millsey

millsey New Member

I cannot log in to the kayako suypport desk witht eh same login I use here, but when I go to reset password, it redirectrs to the main site, so there is no way to reset the support login!

Anyway, we have a stuck call since Friday where the extension is shown as being connected to SP1. How to we get the extension reset/ We have rebooted the phone and we have restarted the parking orbit service but neither has fixed this problem. The extension can dial out but not receive calls or queue calls.

Thanks,

Millsey.

2. lneblett

lneblett Well-Known Member

The site you mention is for those who have purchased support and/or are authorized resellers of the system. It is not an automatic login of what works on the forum will also work for the support desk.

I assume a stopping and starting of the entire system might resolve the issue. I do not know that only doing the parking orbit aspect will or should do it by itself. The phone will not be the issue as the feature is system managed.

3. millsey

millsey New Member

Fine but we have purchased support and I have used that site before. It is really poor that when we need the help it is literally impossible to obtain.

Restarting the system entirely is a last resort for a busy switch which is in use 24/7 for out of hours number collection.

Millsey.

4. millsey

millsey New Member

Also my original issue remains, for password set of the support area we are directed to the general site rather than the support specific site, which it now appears has a different login system. So if you are stuck unable to log in you cannot reset your password!!!

Millsey

5. lneblett

Sorry, but you never mentioned that you had a support contract nor did you indicate that you had used the site previously. it appeared that you expected that being a forum member allowed you to access support automatically. My apologies.

6. lneblett

Sorry, but you never mentioned that you had a support contract nor did you indicate that you had used the site previously. it appeared that you expected that being a forum member allowed you to access support automatically. My apologies.

7. millsey

millsey New Member

lneblett

No apology is necessary, you were trying to help! I had hoped someone from 3CX might have seen this ticket and actually assisted. I managed to get my access by calling the country number on "Contact Us" and was assisted. For the record the login is a PIN number not a password.

Millsey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.