Support licence n/a

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by petarl, Jan 20, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petarl

Hello,

My company bought 3cx Phone System licence from local reseller and we also bought Support and Upgrade insurance. Licence for 3cx Phone System was delivered to us and contact at local reseller's office said that Support and Upgrade insurance should be activated after we restart 3cx server. We did that several times but Support and Upgrade insurance are stil n/a. So, the question is, how can I fix that?

Thank you in advance,
    Petar Lazović
    System support
    Halcom A.D.
    Belgrade, Serbia

2. mhanson

mhanson New Member

I would contact the reseller. When he purchased the license, he may have no done so correctly, or may be providing the support directly.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. mfm

mfm Active Member

Hi,

Please email sales@3cx.com with your key, they will advise you to proceed, there is no such things as restarting the PBX to activate it. Its either there or isn't ( your restart PBX to activate the functionality of 3cx).

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. petarl

Ok, Chris Martin from 3cx responded to my mail, so I guess he'll help to sort this out.

Thank you for the information.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.