Survey: Quality Desk Phones for 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by totalit, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. totalit

Morning all,

I am opening this topic with a view to find out what desk phones people are supplying with 3CX and how they rate them.
    We used to predominately use the Snom 370's and found these to be very good however with limited support from 3CX and Snom we switched to the Yealink T28 phones. We are experiencing a very high failure rate, 4/10 phones sold are now dead within 2 years or have other faults out of warranty.
    As such we are looking at customer wide replacing all phones with a new type.
    I would love to have feedback from everyone with their recommendations!
    Thanks,

Steve

2. wagner.damiao

Hello my friend!

Here we have working with Grandstream.

Models:

GXP 285
    GXP 1105
    GXP 1200
    GXV 3140

We have no problems with them.

Regards.

3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Probably the best phones from user point of view, customer experience, etc. are Panasonic KX-UT1xx series. I've tried almost all brands.

The concept of Panasonic SIP phone is very good and the ergonomics are optimal, easy (and logical) access to menus, functions, etc.
    Panasonic has a very long tradition in telephony compared to Cisco for example. The Cisco phone could be a good piece of networking hardware (Cisco are experienced in this area), but it is a 'nightmare' to transfer a call or pickup a call, etc. You can have a not very useful sidecar from Cisco and so on. This is completely different with Panasonic, and I'm convinced this is crucially important for customer satisfaction.

Regards

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. wagner.damiao

Very Good!

Have you tested with 3CX?

Needs an adittional configuration?

Regards!

5. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

Automatic provisioning is supposed to work with V.11 -- haven't tested yet.
    Otherwise the phones are working excellent, I'm using UT113, UT123, UT133, UT136 -- over 100 pcs. already and tried even the UT670.

Previously I installed lots of Cisco / Linksys, YeaLink, Aastra, Polycom (not only with 3CX) and would say that I'm most satisfied by Panasonic for the moment.

Regards,
    Orlin.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  6. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

I'm using mostly Polycom SS6000 /7000, these models are really good, nevertheless configuring and constant restarts are boring and very slow, plus Polycom is liitle bit overpriced.

Regards

7. netswork

netswork Active Member

I think polycom makes the best looking and best operating desk phone the 550 and 560's. The cisco SPA phones are also great. We have had nothing but bad luck with yealink and bad support.

The cisco SPA's are easy to configure and unlike the above post we find no trouble transferring or parking calls. The side car is a paper label side car which is the only downer.

The polycom side car is a digital display sidecar which is nice. Everything about the polycom phones are professional, but yes you pay the extra for the nicer phone. Polycom also supports electronic hook switch for wireless headsets.

Had a lot of trouble with the Yealink EHS adapter and its not supported by plantronics. And good luck getting support from yealink.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.