• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Survey results to database

Status
Not open for further replies.

g.fiszt

Premier Customer
Reaction score
How can I save the results of a survey component to a database instead of a CSV file?
Also, is there a way to configure the call to automatic transfer to the survey when the agent disconnects it? Or the agent has to manually transfer the calls to the survey?

Thanks is advance

How can I save the results of a survey component to a database instead of a CSV file?
The Survey component provides the Result property, which contains the user's responses after execution. You can use this as a variable in the Database Access component, so you can execute the SQL query you need to store it in your database.

Also, is there a way to configure the call to automatic transfer to the survey when the agent disconnects it? Or the agent has to manually transfer the calls to the survey?
No, you need to manually transfer the call. There is an idea requesting this, maybe you want to up vote it:
https://www.3cx.com/community/threads/post-hangup-destination-on-queues.44871/

Thanks!
You gave me a north. I'll take a look at the "Result" property.

Thanks to point me to the idea, I up voted, 'cause it would be great a feature like that

Reactions: edossantos
I've successfully created the survey and I get no errors when I call the survey and choose an option, but when I check the database, the results weren't inserted.
How can I debug the database component to check what is the problem?

I've successfully created the survey and I get no errors when I call the survey and choose an option, but when I check the database, the results weren't inserted.
How can I debug the database component to check what is the problem?
In order to troubleshoot this, enable verbose logs from the 3CX Console > Dashboard > Activity Log > Settings. Then make a test call, and check the 3CXCallFlow.log file, which you can download from the 3CX Console > Dashboard > Activity Log > Logs button > Instance folder.

Thanks Ernesto!
After activating the verbose I was able to find the problem in my query and fix it.

Reactions: edossantos
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.