Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Swedish translation

Discussion in 'Windows' started by lillenicke, Oct 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lillenicke

Is there any interest in an Swedish translation? And if there is what do i have to do to get started helping you?

2. Vali_3CX

Vali_3CX Well-Known Member
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi
    Thanks for your help - I will send your proposal to our tech support in charge with this and they will contact you.
    However, if you want, I can attach here tomorrow the "master" translation file (english). All you have to do is to replace/translate english text strings with swedish ones and to save the file with a filename as strings_....ini, such as strings_se.ini, then copy it into 3CXPhone's language folder (acessible from main menu / Debug / File /Configuration folder) and then, from Preferences dialog, expand the Language combo and select it to use.
    Regards
    vali

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. lillenicke

Sure, if you Will post a master, i Will give it a try. And if you want to i Will share it.

4. lillenicke

I forgot, right now i am using the beta version. so hopefully the master will be for that version

5. lillenicke

Can you please post the masterfile so that i can start my work.
    I have done some testing on the German language file, but my German isn´t that good so an English Master would be great.

//Niklas

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.