• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Switching between phones on same extension

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heath

Customer
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
On 1 of our extensions there are 3 phones on it (2 IP Phones (Desk Phone & Cordless), and 3CX Client). If I start a conversation on my desk phone, and want to move the call to either the cordless or the 3CX app on my iPhone, how can this be done... Is there a code on the phone taken over the call that would be entered to continue.

At my previous VOIP provider, because there was more than 1 phone on the same extension, if I started a conversation on 1 phone and wanted to switch the call on another phone on the same extension, I was able to dial *88 on the phone or the app taken over the call and the call would automatically transfer to that other phone. So if there something similar on the 3cx ip pbx...

I do this by just a transfer to myself. You could also use park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deanhbs
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.