Sync with Office 365 - always disconnected

Discussion in 'CRM / Helpdesk / App Integration' started by Peter2_1, Apr 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Peter2_1

Version 15.0.60930

I have my "Import Contact" set to "synchronize with Office 365 Account". When I connect it and press the "Sync-button", I get the message "Sync successful". This is how it should be ...

But always (after some hours or some reboots or some days ????) the sync is disconnected and I have to start the Sync again.

Is this "by design". I suppose that a (setting for a) connection stays always connected? What to do to keep it always connected?

2. Peter2_1

Hi

is there no answers from support possible?

3. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

We will check this and get back to you.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

There is a log file - system service. We will need that and it should contain the time of the connection and the time when you found it disconnected. Check that and send it to me via pm.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Peter2_1

@nickybrg

what's the name and the path of the log? There are some of it - one big file started just 3 days ago, the others started some months ago when the software was installed.

6. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The standard logs folder... depends whether it is linux or windows.
    Windows C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Logs
    Linux Var/...
    the file we need is this one. 3cxSystemService.log

7. Peter2_1

I have neither the directory nor the log-file you mentioned. I'm only on a client machine (simple user), not on a server. Maybe that's the problem?

8. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Wait - You are configuring office 365 sync server side or client side?
    Then send me the client logs. Search in the users folder.

9. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

The client has it's sync. It works when the phone starts and there is no way to turn it off.
    So the sync occurs from the client at STARTUP only. Which means that if you leave the phone running for 1 week, the sync will not happen for a week.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.