Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

syncing private phonebook with snom

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Biber, Nov 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Biber

Hi,

I want to sync my contacts (which are in my private phonebook in the 3cx webclient) automatically with my snom 760. Is it possible?

The snom phone has already all extension numbers of the Phone System, so it must be possible to sync the provate phonebook, also.
    But I can't find how I have to configure it.

2. StefanW

StefanW Head of Customer Support and Training
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello,

no, only the company Tbook is available on IP Phones. For your private contacts use the 3CX WebClient, anyway much more convenient to use and search then on the device it self.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Biber

ok, and can avoid that the provisioning overwrites the internal snom phonebook?

4. StefanW

Staff Member 3CX Support

yes this you can, but here the disclaimer on this function.
    If once the phonebook gets messed up and cant remove add or shows wrong numbers you only can reset the phone.

If agreed go to Settings - Parameter - Search for SNOM_TBOOK. The parameter - set it to false. Reprovision devices

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Biber

can I do this only for a few users/extensions?

6. StefanW

Staff Member 3CX Support

nope

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.