Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

System prompt page error

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by etm_ltd, May 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. etm_ltd

Hi all,
    Since I have release to Version: 3.0.1928.0, when access to SYSTEM\PROMPTS,
    i have the following message: (system_recordings.php)

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\system_recordings.php on line 35

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in D:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\system_recordings.php on line 42

Warning: DOMDocument::load() [function.DOMDocument-load]: Input is not proper UTF-8, indicate encoding ! Bytes: 0xE9 0x22 0x20 0x66 in file:///D%3A/Program%20Files/3CX%20PhoneSystem/Data/Ivr/Prompts/Sets/FR_Synth_Carol/SetInfo.xml, line: 30 in D:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\system_recordings.php on line 33
    DOMXPath::__construct() expects parameter 1 to be DOMDocument, boolean given #0 D:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\system_recordings.php(34): DOMXPath->__construct(false) #1 [internal function]: process_xml_file('D:\Program File...', true) #2 D:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\utils.php(401): call_user_func('process_xml_fil...', 'D:\Program File...', true) #3 D:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\functions\utils.php(398): applyForDirTree('D:\Program File...', 'process_xml_fil...', '/SetInfo\.xml$/...', false) #4 D:\Program Files\3CX PhoneSystem\Data\Http\system_recordings.php(48): applyForDirTree('D:\Program File...', 'process_xml_fil...', '/SetInfo\.xml$/...') #5 {main}

I have reinstall fully twice but no change.
    Does someone else has the same problem?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. etm_ltd

[Solved] Prompt error

Hi again,
    I Have search and find the problem:

The new installation create a folder named 02g356df.... for the language.

I have deleted my FR_Synth_Carol folder and the system work perfectly now.
    I have creat a copy and rename it in FR_Synth_Carol from prompt system page and copied my old french files in it. It works.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.