Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

System Prompts Issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by geoffbuzz, Feb 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. geoffbuzz

Hi,

when I change the system from using Standard English prompts set to UK English prompts set I cannot hear any prompts. If I change it back to the Standard English prompts I hear prompts ok. Anyone got an idea how to cure this?

Thanks

Best Regards

Geoff

2. geoffbuzz

Hi,

thanks for your reply. When I click play in the console it ask's me to download the file.

Best Regards

Geoff

3. William400

William400 Well-Known Member

Hi

From the 3CX server, browse to the 3CX folder\Data\IVR\Prompts . You will find various MP3 and WAV files in this folder and subfolders. Double click these files and ensure they open and play without issues.

Please advise the outcome.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. geoffbuzz

Hi,

when I double click a file, on the server, it opens Windows Media Player to play it. I get an error message saying that it cannot play the file as I don't have a sound device installed but it does open the file in Windows Media player.

Thanks

Best Regards

Geoff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.