• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

System Tray icon no longer available with MyPhone**CMN SOON

Status
Not open for further replies.

donhounsell

Reaction score
I liked the System Tray icon that we used to have with 3CX Assistant, as it meant you could close the assestant window completely and the program remained active. With MyPhone, it seems you have to leave the window minimised??

Re: System Tray icon no longer available with MyPhone

confirmed and will be 100% implemented soon.

It delayed us because this is not available in silverlight 4 so we have to do this customized ourselves.

Thanks

Re: System Tray icon no longer available with MyPhone**CMN S

Looking forward to that feature myself. Users will tend to close MyPhone in current situation ;)

Is there any ETA on updates for this and other issues as bearing in mind how bitterly my users are complaining I may have to consider going back to V9 unless there is something imminently?

As Nicky said it is on the way and soon, an ETA is not something that can be given at this point, but rest assured it is being addressed, as you have seen MyPhone features that had been missing have been implemented relatively quickly. Going back to 9 for the time being however is your call, but I don't suspect the wait will be long enough to justify going back to 9.

OK, thanks, that is encouraging but are we talking week or months do you know?

As far as an exact estimated time frame I don't know. But I can say I am confident it won't be months, weeks? to a month? probably more like this type of time frame. Which is why I mentioned it probably won't be worth going back to V9 only to find out 5 weeks later you have to upgrade again. I completely understand how users can be, and how there understanding is limited especially when it comes to things they had been use to, just keep spirits up around the office and keep an eye on the blog, subscribe would be best to be honest, then you will be notified by email the second they are available.

Regards,
Nate

"weeks? to a month?" was the estimate in mid June. Is now early September. Any news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jabren
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.