Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

System volume too low

Discussion in 'Android' started by ivanxx, Jun 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ivanxx

Hi,

I've got 3CX for Android running on my Nexus One and I've noticed the system volume (system sounds, ringer, notifications) get lowered by at least 50% as soon as I fire up 3CX. Also I cannot control the system volume anymore while 3CX is running (a "call volume" on screen bar shows when I press the volume buttons). Going to Settings/Sounds doesn't work either (it will let me thrust all sliders to the max, but the phone keeps on playing everything quietly...)

Any idea on how to solve this? :?:

Thanks!

PS.EDIT. By the way, I'm running FroYo!.

2. altmenorg

I can confirm this behavior.

As far as I can understand, the problem is that when 3cxphone is started, the loudspeaker is disabled, and all the sound comes from the front speaker.
    You can clearly figure out by putting your ears from the front and the back with/without the application started.

Even the music come out from the front speaker at that point.

Also interesting, it can happen at some points that the lourdspeaker works, even with 3cxphone, but in this context, then when you receive a standard gsm phone call or place a call, the speaker will be enabled by default.

I can't confirm the problem with another SIP software like csipsimple...

I love 3cxphone, so I hope it'll get fixed soon, cause that makes it hardly usable in my case, as I want to ear my phone when ringing !

3. zzoostmy

Also, when I click "Available" (I am assuming it should let me change my status) it does nothing. Any ideas :?:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. leejor

leejor Well-Known Member

These posts were from four and a half years ago! I'm going to assume that they were not using the same versions of anything, that you are. Would it not have made more sense to start a new post and include more details, of your issue??

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.