T-26 V60 Cannot pickup parked calls with handset lifted

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by dwatson, Mar 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dwatson

I have tested this in our office, but have the issue at two customer installations.

A T-26 with firmware V60 (either the January or February release, currently 6.60.0.100) is not able to pickup parked calls with the handset lifted. With the handset on the cradle, you can pickup parked calls as normal.

Tried the same procedure on a T-26 with 6.51.0.10 and can pickup parked calls either way - handset up or down.

The phones are using identical provisioning from the same 3CX server Version 9 with all updates installed.

I have looked for a setting on the phone that would cause this behavior, but have been unsuccessful. For now, I am rolling back the firmware on the clients' phones as a temporary solutions.

Any insight is appreciated,

Dan Watson
    ServiceWorld Business Solutions

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Yes - you isolated the problem already - Downgrade that firmware - use the latest supported 3CX firmware.

We release blog posts and articles stating the phones we support and the firmware versions. You must use those because those are tested by us and will not be released/promoted if they have these issues.

We have not moved to this firmware because we are busy with V10. Now in some v10 service pack X we will publish the move to a later firmware if it is worth it. In our testbed Yealink Phones can do this with no problems.

Send me email nb@3cx.com with link to this post and I will contact Yealink directly about this. Thanks for reporting.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.