Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

T23P support

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by NickD_3CX, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NickD_3CX

NickD_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi there!

I'm not sure I've ever heard of the Yealink T23 and when I tried to find it on the Yealink site, the search came up empty... :S Yealink probably has discontinued it and I'm not sure if it would work with any existing template of another model.
    You could always try manually provisioning it but I really would recommend going for one of the supported phones.

2. gschwab

gschwab New Member

I would expect the T20P template would work for starters...Looks just like a T20P with an extra line key

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. eagle2

eagle2 Well-Known Member

http://yealink.com/product_info.aspx?ProductsCateID=1244&CateId=147&BaseInfoCateId=1244&Cate_Id=1244&parentcateid=147

The template for T22P is working, you may edit the template and clone for T23P/G

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.