• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

T29g + 3cx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reedl

Reaction score
Hello,

When I go provision my phone, t29g is not an option to select.

I attempted to use T46 but this didn't seem to work either.

Hoping for a solution, thanks.

The t29 is a relatively late issue phone and its template is found in V14. It is apparently not included in prior versions (even after looking at the updates); hence why it may be a good idea to maintain a maintenance contract in order to keep the system and the available phones abreast of one another.

The provisioning file has other models in it as well, but the T29 is there as I just used them last month in a hotel. While I see no reason that the file will not work in an earlier version, it may cause some issues of which I am not aware.

If you have a reseller or a support contract, you should contact either and see what they can do to resolve. I do not know that 3CX would take kindly of me providing the file as I assume that if they wanted earlier versions to have, they would have made it available.

Others may have developed their own version that they would be willing to share.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.