• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

T29G on latest firmware will not register

Status
Not open for further replies.

neville

Gold Partner
Advanced Certified
Reaction score
I am on V15.5 SP3 and have upgraded all my Yealink to the latest firmware. I am cloud hosted using an SBC. All the phone at the site work except for 1 Yealink T29G. I have other Yealinks, T29G, T27G, and T23G working fine on the latest firmware. Except for one of the T29G. It will configure but not register. I can move it to the previous firmware release and it works fine.

I have tried this phone on different 3CX servers, different SBC, Stun, and different local networks.

It does show up in the console under phone and lets me assign it, gets its config, but never registers.

Any ideas?

Chuck

Hi,

After upgrading the phones, did you reset the phones to factory default?

Yes, several times. It is really strange, just on this one phone anywhere I try it on the latest firmware only.

Please try manual setup this particular phone not using SBC but use STUN instead?
Does it register then?
Just for testing.

Yes, I have tried Stun with same results. I am going to setup an local server and see what it is doing.

I just tried it on a local server with the same results. It does not even try to register according to wireshark.

I think I will open a ticket with Yealink.

Reactions: YiannisH_3CX
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.