• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

T38G Call Park on Memory Key Lights not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

myfastback.com

Reaction score
I am running 3cx v12 with 30 x yealink t38g's. All phone are running Firmware 38.70.1.33. This is my first install of 3cx and just activated my license. I have changed the provisioning template to the below to map the first 9 memory keys to call park extensions. All phone function properly by parking a call on the designated park number, and also picks the call back up when you press the correct memory key. My issue is the Lights do not turn on at all to specify which call parks are open, or in use. I do have an expansion model (EXT39) on one of the t38g's and when I map a Call Park to on of the keys on the expansion module the lights function properly.

I searched a few forums and thought at first the fact that I was using an unlicensed demo was my issue. But after I activated the software, restarted the services, and even re-provisioned a phone they still do not work. At this point I don't know if I have an issue with the provisioning template, or a setting or????

I have also tried the "Subscribe Register" check box on and off the I have read about.

Any help or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Jason

Snippet from my modified provisioning template (I am sure I have an issue or two here, as this is my first attempt).
{IF blf1}
# Configure Memory Key1
memorykey.1.line = %%Line%%
memorykey.1.value = %%blf1%%
memorykey.1.pickup_value = %%PickupValue%%
memorykey.1.type = %%DKtype%%
memorykey.1.xml_phonebook =
memorykey.1.sub_type = %%type%%
{ELSE}
memorykey.1.line = 0
memorykey.1.value = SP0
memorykey.1.type = 10
{ENDIF}

memorykey.1.line = 1
memorykey.1.value = SP1
memorykey.1.type = 10

Try changing the Line to 1.
I know you want them to work on all lines - but I think it will.
I think the 0 is causing issue.

Glad to see someone trying SP0. It confused my users. They couldn't understand base 0.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boykins_54
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.