Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

T42G not appears in phone list and can't provisioned

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by Christian Hener, Feb 15, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Christian Hener

Hello,
    my new Phone T42G which i had updated manually to firmware 29.82.0.20 by downloading the rom file from yeahlink will not get the provisioning profile form 3cx 15.5.0. One symptom is: after I add it to a extension it is not in the list of phones and it als not appears as new phone in the network in the phone list.
    By the way T42G is not in the list of phones (during the add process) it appears only T42 and T42S in the dropdown list at 3CX. I choosed T42.
    Of course I can ping the phone and I can access to the web-interface. The other T42G phones in the network are reachable and they are working well. Any clue?

Christian

2. eddv123

eddv123 Well-Known Member

Hi Christian,

If your phone is not appearing in the "phones" list then try the below:

Netsh interface ipv4 show join

Is the multicast address 224.0.1.75 listed below your interface?
    If the multicast address is not listed, please follow the instructions of this guide https://www.3cx.com/docs/plug-and-play-ip-phone/.

It maybe also worth checking the network also, are you using multiple NIC Cards on your server or VLAN's on the network ?

3. Christian Hener

I checked your advises with no change of the status. Then I did change form DHCP to a fix IP vom 192.168.10.10 (which was coming vom dhcp server) to 192.168.10.11 only for testing - and - I do not have any clue but it works now ?!?!
    The other Phones working really well with dhcp - this special one not. I did a reconfig to dhcp - the same error appears. - So my workaround is using a fix ip address!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.