TAPI-Driver and Inbound-calls

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by thodu, May 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thodu

I just update my V9 Phonesystem (Commercial-License) with the newer one. I see thee "old" Assistant is not supported by the new V10, so I install myPhone with Desktop-Components without any problems. All Clients can connect and work properly. The Phonesystem is patched with the last updates. I use one Workstation with Tapi-Driver as a Call-Monitor with additional Software. Incomming calls are detected and a popup show Information of the caller with additional Informations taken from telsearch-internetdirectorys. With the "old" assistant everything work fine, with the new tapidriver no incomming calls are detectet. Do the new Driver not support inbound-calls? I delete the tapi-driver an reinstall the MyPhone-Desktopcomponents, but the problem persist...

Thanks for help.
    Thomas

Sorry my bad englisch, is not my naturally language...

2. nb

nb Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi - dont worry for the english.

What used to happen before in the old assistant? You have some 3rd party tool?

Any logs you can post here?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. matictec

matictec New Member

Try the free tool TAPI MASTER on http://www.tapimaster.de/

Here you can select the TAPI Provider (3CX TAPI Provider Service) and see if incoming calls becomes signaled by TAPI.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.