Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

TAPI not working in Windows 8

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by FlightRisk, Apr 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FlightRisk

I've never had trouble with the TSP in the past. I am trying to use a Windows 8 machine running a Windows 7 VM using Hyper-V. I am running the PBX software in the VM. I am running the latest version 11 of 3CX Phone and 3CX Myphone on the host Windows 8 machine. All regular functions calling the extension using 3CX Phone and MyPhone work, however there are no TAPI events with our monitoring application. It does not see the call. If I initiate the call from my monitoring application instead of 3CX PHone or MyPhone, I can see the outbound TAPI events for that call. But I can't see any inbound events. Are there issues with Windows 8 or with version 11?

I just reconfigured everything to just connect from my Windows 8 machine to the Office PBX. Same issue. TAPI is not working properly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.