Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

TDM-400's? PCI Cards?

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by redozbris, May 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. redozbris

Good Morning All,

Quick question,

I've got lots of little voip products at home that I've been tinkering with for years, but never actually got around to setting up a PABX as the trusted old system we've got in the office is working, but its getting long in the tooth.

Question:

I've got several sipura external box's (with FX0 and FXS Ports) and TDM-400's, that I would like to use with 3CX, but from what I can see it doesnt support the cards, is this correct?

Has anyone setup 3CX with TDM-400's or am I doomed to try and use Asterisk :)

Thanks

Mark

2. datu503

Well the TDM400 Cards are NOT supported on 3CX :oops:
    but the sipura boxes should be easy, they are external boxes and should work perfect.

Well nothing is lost on the TDM400, you can always have it run on asterisk and then use it as a sip trunk for 3CX.
    Just for the fun of it. But then if you have the sipura 3000, then that should be what you need for outbound inbound calls.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.