Template config issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by howvics, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howvics

Hi Guys,

I am trying to configure one of the side buttons so when the button is pressed it will switch between "Available" and "Away"
    I am using 3cx Phone System ver12 and Snom 821 phones.
    I've configured a template as follow but it doesnt seem to work.

Any help i will be greatly appreciated

<!--########################################################-->
    <!--### BLF Settings ###-->
    <!--########################################################-->

<!--# The different BLF keys are referred to using the "idx" paramer, which can have a value between 0 and 11. The first 2 BLF keys are programmed only for line operation to allow the phone to retain Hold, Resume, and Call Transfer functionality.-->
    <!--# The "fkey" field for all keys from idx="2" to idx="11" must contain a string value to specify which extension number to monitor. The provisioning template sets the value to "blf&lt;sip:blf1@%%pbx_ip%%;user=phone&gt;|*20*" for the first usable key (idx="2"), "blf&lt;sip:blf2@%%pbx_ip%%;user=phone&gt;|*20*" for the second usable key (idx="3"), and so on - where the variables "blf1" to "blf10" will be replaced by the extension number chosen from the 3CX Management Console for that extension-->

<functionkeys e="2">

<fkey idx="0" context="active" perm="">line</fkey>
    <fkey idx="1" context="active" perm="">line</fkey>
    <fkey idx="2" context="active" perm="">%%param::setaway%%</fkey>

{IF blf1}
    <fkey idx="2" context="active" label="%%blffirstname1%% %%blflastname1%%" perm="">%%value%% &lt;sip:%%blf1%%@%%pbx_ip%%:%%param::sipport%%%%userphone%%&gt;</fkey>
    {ELSE}
    <fkey idx="2" context="active" perm="">none</fkey>
    {ENDIF}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.