Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Template config issue

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by howvics, Dec 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howvics

Hi Guys,

I am trying to configure one of the side buttons so when the button is pressed it will switch between "Available" and "Away"
    I am using 3cx Phone System ver12 and Snom 821 phones.
    I've configured a template as follow but it doesnt seem to work.

Any help i will be greatly appreciated

<!--########################################################-->
    <!--### BLF Settings ###-->
    <!--########################################################-->

<!--# The different BLF keys are referred to using the "idx" paramer, which can have a value between 0 and 11. The first 2 BLF keys are programmed only for line operation to allow the phone to retain Hold, Resume, and Call Transfer functionality.-->
    <!--# The "fkey" field for all keys from idx="2" to idx="11" must contain a string value to specify which extension number to monitor. The provisioning template sets the value to "blf&lt;sip:blf1@%%pbx_ip%%;user=phone&gt;|*20*" for the first usable key (idx="2"), "blf&lt;sip:blf2@%%pbx_ip%%;user=phone&gt;|*20*" for the second usable key (idx="3"), and so on - where the variables "blf1" to "blf10" will be replaced by the extension number chosen from the 3CX Management Console for that extension-->

<functionkeys e="2">

<fkey idx="0" context="active" perm="">line</fkey>
    <fkey idx="1" context="active" perm="">line</fkey>
    <fkey idx="2" context="active" perm="">%%param::setaway%%</fkey>

{IF blf1}
    <fkey idx="2" context="active" label="%%blffirstname1%% %%blflastname1%%" perm="">%%value%% &lt;sip:%%blf1%%@%%pbx_ip%%:%%param::sipport%%%%userphone%%&gt;</fkey>
    {ELSE}
    <fkey idx="2" context="active" perm="">none</fkey>
    {ENDIF}

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.