• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Template for Shared Parking BLF Snom 710 760

Status
Not open for further replies.

MIG

Reaction score
I am having a heck of a time (novice) at getting the template setup to provision my phones with SP0 SP1 SP2 etc on the BLF buttons. By default the template for the keys looks like this:

<functionkeys e="2">

<fkey idx="0" context="active" perm="">line</fkey>
<fkey idx="1" context="active" perm="">line</fkey>
<fkey idx="2" context="active" perm="">keyevent F_REDIAL</fkey>
{IF blf1}
<fkey idx="3" context="active" label="%%blffirstname1%% %%blflastname1%%" perm="">%%value%% &lt;sip:%%blf1%%@%%pbx_ip%%:%%param::sipport%%%%userphone%%&gt;</fkey>
{ELSE}
<fkey idx="3" context="active" perm="">none</fkey>
{ENDIF}
{IF blf2}
<fkey idx="4" context="active" label="%%blffirstname2%% %%blflastname2%%" perm="">%%value%% &lt;sip:%%blf2%%@%%pbx_ip%%:%%param::sipport%%%%userphone%%&gt;</fkey>
{ELSE}
<fkey idx="4" context="active" perm="">none</fkey>
{ENDIF}

</functionkeys>

If possible I would like to actually replace all 5 keys with SP0 - SP4, and not use a redial, and not have two assigned to lines. These are for salesmen and they will not need to be accessing multiple lines. Any advice?

Also it appears, somehow... from the above template it somehow configures the 4th and 5th buttons for SP0, and SP1... how, i don't know... because I dont see anything relating to the shared parking...

This is what i tried, and failed with.

<functionkeys e="2">
<fkey idx="0" context="1" label="SP 0" perm="">orbit <sip:[email protected]:5060></fkey>
<fkey idx="1" context="1" label="SP 1" perm="">orbit <sip:[email protected]:5060></fkey>
<fkey idx="2" context="1" label="SP 2" perm="">orbit <sip:[email protected]:5060></fkey>
<fkey idx="3" context="1" label="SP 3" perm="">orbit <sip:[email protected]:5060></fkey>
<fkey idx="4" context="1" label="SP 4" perm="">orbit <sip:[email protected]:5060></fkey>
</functionkeys>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.