Template for Shared Parking BLF Snom 710 760

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by MIG, Aug 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MIG

MIG

I am having a heck of a time (novice) at getting the template setup to provision my phones with SP0 SP1 SP2 etc on the BLF buttons. By default the template for the keys looks like this:

<functionkeys e="2">

<fkey idx="0" context="active" perm="">line</fkey>
    <fkey idx="1" context="active" perm="">line</fkey>
    <fkey idx="2" context="active" perm="">keyevent F_REDIAL</fkey>
    {IF blf1}
    <fkey idx="3" context="active" label="%%blffirstname1%% %%blflastname1%%" perm="">%%value%% &lt;sip:%%blf1%%@%%pbx_ip%%:%%param::sipport%%%%userphone%%&gt;</fkey>
    {ELSE}
    <fkey idx="3" context="active" perm="">none</fkey>
    {ENDIF}
    {IF blf2}
    <fkey idx="4" context="active" label="%%blffirstname2%% %%blflastname2%%" perm="">%%value%% &lt;sip:%%blf2%%@%%pbx_ip%%:%%param::sipport%%%%userphone%%&gt;</fkey>
    {ELSE}
    <fkey idx="4" context="active" perm="">none</fkey>
    {ENDIF}

</functionkeys>

If possible I would like to actually replace all 5 keys with SP0 - SP4, and not use a redial, and not have two assigned to lines. These are for salesmen and they will not need to be accessing multiple lines. Any advice?

2. MIG

MIG

Also it appears, somehow... from the above template it somehow configures the 4th and 5th buttons for SP0, and SP1... how, i don't know... because I dont see anything relating to the shared parking...

3. MIG

MIG

This is what i tried, and failed with.

<functionkeys e="2">
    <fkey idx="0" context="1" label="SP 0" perm="">orbit <sip:SP0@10.0.1.3:5060></fkey>
    <fkey idx="1" context="1" label="SP 1" perm="">orbit <sip:SP1@10.0.1.3:5060></fkey>
    <fkey idx="2" context="1" label="SP 2" perm="">orbit <sip:SP2@10.0.1.3:5060></fkey>
    <fkey idx="3" context="1" label="SP 3" perm="">orbit <sip:SP3@10.0.1.3:5060></fkey>
    <fkey idx="4" context="1" label="SP 4" perm="">orbit <sip:SP4@10.0.1.3:5060></fkey>
    </functionkeys>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.