Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Template to configure 3cx Softphones - IN PROGRESS

Discussion in 'Ideas' started by wtrbhe, Jan 28, 2016.

Template to configure 3cx Softphones - IN PROGRESS 5 5 1votes
5/5, 1 vote

1. wtrbhe

A template to set up things in Softphones would be great, for example I like to switch off the record button, set some parameters, disable buttons and menu entrys.

2. Frank D

Frank D New Member

Re: Template to configure 3cx Softphones

Nice idea.
    I wanted to set some default values, like the
    "rfc2833 inband" for dtmf
    I thought there is a template for the config file somewhere in the filesystem. Is this correct? Anyway, having a template and some more options would be nice.

3. cfive

cfive Member

Similarly,

Groups of extensions may have BLF's in 3CXPhone (and hardphones, for that matter) configured in a certain way. It's extremely time consuming and error-prone to set these for each extension individually. A couple of tick boxes might do the trick - one idea: "copy BLF settings from Extension: nnnn".

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  4. jhonku

Interesting requirement.
    It could be great to define 3CXPhone Behavior parameters. Define executable path and parameters on ringing for example.

5. Nick Galea

Nick Galea Site Admin

Centralized management of softphone settings, and deploying of CRM scripts is in development for the next version....

So is copying of extension settings to another extension

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    the60 likes this.