• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

Terminal server problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

matthijsolislagers

Reaction score
Hi 3CX team. The previous version of the VOIP Client didn't work with multiple inctances on a Windows Terminal Server. Is this problem fixed in the latest build? It isn't in the change log..

Can you please let me know, if or when this is fixed.

Thanks.

Has there been any progress with this issue ? I am new to 3Cx and have installed successfully for 10 home workers (without Tunnel). All use SIP phones but login to Terminal Server session. Need Client software to work in Desktop mode for these Terminal Server users. Product no good to me if this cannot be resolved. Anyone from 3Cx care to advise when this issue will be addressed ? Apart from this problem 3Cx seems great :)

The 3CX Assistant works well on terminal server with 3CX PhoneSystem 7.1 on the server side. Use this program since the VoIP Client is no longer being developed.

But - I haven't got the CRM Integration with Outlook to work on terminal server. Have anyone else experience in this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ilyass.b
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.