Testers for hotel micros fidelio interface

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by shiba06, Jul 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shiba06

Hello community,
    At first: This project is NOT part of 3cx company. Nick Galea allowed me to write here about this.

I have developed in the last months some third party applications for hotels. At first there have been a lot of errors in it, now the programs are running properly.

The newest program is a interface for the IFC7 of micros.
    It has integrated:
    - TCP communication to 3cx and to PMS
    - Transmitting phone calls in three different ways:
    dialed Number and duration, call is calculated by pms
    price is calculated completely by interface, value by amount
    price is calculated by interface, value in pulses
    - Build in wake up system
    - transmitting wakeup requests to wakeup system
    - Phones will be closed for outgoing calls at checkout of guest, reopened at new check in
    - Very easy installation, not great prequistes required.

This program is completely done now. But i could only test it with a demoversion of fidelio 6.2 with ifc7.

On this way i now search someone who is interested to test this program.
    You should for this have a running 3cx and a running micros pms fidelio or opera and / or a hotel, which is interested to test this with us.

A short description can be found here:
    http://rapidshare.com/files/131880287/pbillx_micros_short_description.pdf.html

Please excuse, that i have put in on rapidshare, but my webpage is in developement, so i have decided me for this temporary solution.

If interested, please contact me: maria_montero@hotmail.de

Fred Montero

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. shiba06

No, in the moment i have closed my old webpage, because i have had name conflicts with 3cx.
    The new webpage is in progress and will be opened next weeks.
    In the moment is only personal contact possible.

Have a nice day

Fred

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. shiba06

Domain in the moment not available. This will change the next weeks. Before i make anything public, i will be shure, that the programs i have developed, working properly. Please understand this. May be in near future i make it public.

The other thing is, that i do not know, if 3cx likes to see links to foreign webpages on this forum. This is a little bit delicate, too.

Contact is only possible by mail in the moment and i want, if people like to test the interface, personal contact to them. This is important for me to find out issues and requests to my program.

regards

Fred

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.