Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Solved Testing Call Flow Designer apps on trial license

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by jwood, Oct 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jwood

Here is our scenario:

We are currently on V14 of the 3CX phone system hosted in house on one of our servers. We are going to upgrade to V15.5.

I backed up our current configuration and got it running on a new PC with a trial license. I would like to take down our live system, put this system in place and test everything, including a voice application we created in the Call Flow Designer that routes calls based on some SQL queries.

It looks like this functionality is not available with a trial license. When I go to create a call queue and try to tick the "Voice Apps" box, it does not let me click it. I'm assuming that is because we are on a trial license rather than pro version.

What are my options here? We can't really risk a blind upgrade from V14 to V15.5 without first testing this functionality on the new release.

2. Archie Frederic

you could talk to your local re-seller for this matter.

3. Saqqara

Saqqara Well-Known Member

Call flow designer only works on the pro version, as above speak to your reseller

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.