Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

Text to Speech

Discussion in 'Call Flow Designer' started by telis, Oct 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. telis

telis New Member

Hi,

I tried to convert a VAD application and I received various error messages mentioning "Amazon Polly".

So I tried to recreate the VAD application using CFD but I can't seem to get it to do Text to Speech.

How do I do text to speech in CFG?

2. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @telis,

TTS is not available yet in the Call Flow Designer. We'll be including it shortly, using Amazon Polly as the TTS engine. Please keep an eye on the 3CX blog to know when it is released.

Kind regards.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    Lewis Burgess likes this.
  3. telis

telis New Member

OK thanks for letting me know. The customer has a second PBX with an annual license to run their VAD app on V14. Hopefully TTS will be added with enough time for us to convert the application without them having to buy a second year.

Thanks.

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

TTS with Amazon Polly will be released some time quite soon, likely along with the SP2 of the PBX.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. Daniel Sant Anna

Hello Ernesto. Are you Brazilian? Because your name and surname sounds like from Brazilian people :)

6. Daniel Sant Anna

What about ASR support? It'll be included in the new updates? Thanks!

7. edossantos

edossantos Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Daniel Sant Anna,

Actually I'm Argentinian, my father was born in Portugal.

ASR is a nice feature to have, but unfortunately it's not something that we will be adding shortly. Please make your suggestion in the 3CX ideas site, so we consider it for future development.

Kind regards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.