• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

The ability to see deleted users in reports

G van Harten

Reaction score
I lately had this issue with a customer who wanted to make a report of a queue where one user was deleted a while ago. The report was in a period when this user was still in this queue.
When he made the ropert he find that this user wasn't in it. So i contacted support and they told me that a deleted user does not appear in a report, even it was member in that period. There is a workaround. For that, you have to put the user back in the queue, make your report, and that delete the user again. Tha that user will be in the report.

Maybe it's a good idea to put an option in de report engine which can report on deleted users when you make an report in the past when that user was still a member.

Upvote 0
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.