Dismiss Notice
We would like to remind you that we’re updating our login process for all 3CX forums whereby you will be able to login with the same credentials you use for the Partner or Customer Portal. Click here to read more.

"The Archive is corrupted"

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by gfrisco, Mar 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gfrisco

I downloaded the free version to check out this product as it looks very intriguing and would like to test it out but I have tried 3 different PC running 3 different OS's (XPpro, Windows 7 pro, and Vista Business) and when I try to run the file I get the message "The Archive is corrupted" any suggestions?

2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hi,

This probably means your connection had a hiccup during the download and the downloaded file is now corrupted.
    You will need to download the 3CXPhonesystem again and retry. 8|

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. gfrisco

I have downloaded it 3 different times with the same result on three different pc's.

4. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I hope you don't have the same Antivirus running on all 3 PC's.
    Could it be messing around with the downloaded file?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  5. gfrisco

I have no anti virus on the one machine at all and get the same result. I just got downloading it and installing it on a XP PRO machine which is my laptop and it worked!?!?!? Is there an issue with 64 bit OS? I didn't see anything in administration manual about it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.