The EASY way to configure ANY Cisco IP phone to 3CX

Discussion in '3CX Phone System - General' started by ciscotech2007, Nov 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ciscotech2007

Get ready to smile because all those hours of trying to get your 7900 series Cisco IP phone are over! :shock:

Nick G., it's about the start of the day where your office is, hopefully you can start the day with laugh and smile. :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6xnubaQKwn4

Feel free to share this video anywhere you want. Cisco must make IP phones that work easy with other IP PBXs other than CallManager. This may be the only way to show how many hours people have wasted trying to get the phones to work on a system other than CallManager. I know how it's done, even on a 7971G but few people understand the process and hours it takes which is unacceptable.

If you wasted hours of your life please comment on your expierence and that you understand where I am coming from. :twisted:

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. LeonidasG

LeonidasG Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

I still don't understand why people buy those crappy phones...
    Because of the big screen?

So not worth it.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.