• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

"There Are No Available Agents..." Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSHC

Reaction score
Hello,

I recently tried to upload a few Call Flows that I have been working on, but all of them are resulting in the same error. I even tried to use one of the demo Call Flows (PlayDigits) and get the same error. All of the queues result in a "There Are no Available Agents.." recording, and the following error happens in the log:

18/11/26 17:09:44.445|100046| Trc|75|0005|: DBG: Loading of C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Voiceapps\PlayDigitsDemo\PlayDigitsDemo.qmext.dll is failed: System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null.
Parameter name: type
at System.Reflection.IntrospectionExtensions.GetTypeInfo(Type type)
at QMgrPlugIn.VadInfo.Start(QMExtendAPI_impl api)
18/11/26 17:09:44.451|100051|Stat|75|0005|: --- Queue configuration:
Queue 950 (uid=133) Normal - is NOT registered
Polling: strategy - Hunt Ordered (1), max. round time = 00:00:30, max. poll time = 00:30:00
Music on hold: C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Ivr\Prompts\onhold.wav
Intro prompt: disabled
Position announcement interval: disabled
Callback: dial prefix = '', enabled time = -1
Wrap-up time: 2, SLA time: 0
VAD used: C:\ProgramData\3CX\Instance1\Data\Voiceapps\PlayDigitsDemo\PlayDigitsDemo.qmext.dll
- Agents -

Every Call Flow results in the "System.ArgumentNullException: Value cannot be null." error. There are no errors upon the building of the flows in the Call Flow Designer.

Any help would be greatly appreciated...

Are you deploying these CFD apps to queues without any agent? Please note that CFD apps must use a dedicated queue, without agents.

All the apps were deployed to newly created queues with no agents.

What version of the CFD are you using? Please ensure that you're running 15.0.5447.0.

I am using version 15.0.5447.0 of the CFD.

Weird. And what version and service pack of 3CX are you using?

3CX V15.5.6354.2 running on Windows Server 2016.

That's very old, and that's the problem. 3CX v15.5 Update 2 uses .NET Core 1.1, and the latest version of the CFD tool creates .NET Core 2.0 apps. So the app can't be loaded by 3CX...

You have 2 options:
1) Upgrade 3CX to Update 6 (recommended).
2) Downgrade the CFD to a previous version (15.0.5439 or lower).

Kind regards.

Thank you very much for the help. Do you have a download link to the 15.0.5439 version of the CFD?

The 3CX site only has the latest version. Just sent you a PM with a download link for build 5439.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
yparker0320
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.