Solved This client is not compatible with the current version of 3CX Phone System Error

Discussion in 'Windows' started by Mwamba, Mar 8, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mwamba

I have done a 3CX V15.5 Install on Windows Server 2012 R2. The server is running on a VMWare VM. The install is successful. Whoever I am experiencing an issue when provisioning clients. All user machines are running Windows 7. I downloaded the client from the link provided in the provisioning email. The client is installing succesfully, whoever when I try to provision it using the file the registration fails and I get the following error:
    This client is not compatible with the current version of 3CX Phone System. 3CX Phone System Version 15 updated with the latest service packs is required
    An image for the error is shown below:
    upload_2018-3-8_18-29-40.png

I updated 3CX to the latest version from the console. I exited the client and tried provisioning again but I still got the same error. I did a backup of 3CX, uninstalled and downloaded 3CX from the following link:
    https://downloads.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem155.exe
    I also reinstalled the client. 3CX is still on the latest version and I am getting the same error. Does someone know how to resolve this issue?

2. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Hello @Mwamba

Please navigate to Settings parameters and search for "USERAGENTSTRING". Delete any custom value from there and restart the 3CX services. Let us know if that fixes your issue

3. Mwamba

Thanks this fixed the issue.

4. YiannisH_3CX

YiannisH_3CX Support Team
    Staff Member 3CX Support

Glad to see the issue has been resolved

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.