• V20: 3CX Re-engineered. Get V20 for increased security, better call management, a new admin console and Windows softphone. Learn More.

This feature not available in the free edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ansu2723

Reaction score
Hi,

My 3cx did something strange. We got the latest version and have a comercial licens. I got our incoming lines to a queue.

This morning my customers called me on my cellphone and said that when they called me they got this message "This feature not available in the free edition".

I looked in the 3cx activate licence and saw that my licence code was gone. So I put it in again , activated and restarted the 3cx server.

Now the licens information is back but the customers still get the message "This feature not available in the free edition".

What can I do to solve this. I have paid for that queue function to work. Now i redirected the calls to a ring group until this will be solved.

Best regards
Andreas

After Activating the License you also need to restart the Services in the Services page Of the Management Console.
If you havent done that i'd suggest you do so.

If the problem persists, Activate and then restart the entire PC.

Btw what windows are you running on?

Im running on a windows 2003 server. And I havent tried restarting the whole server. I will do that.

Do you possibly have some sort of Antivirus that might be deleting the License File?
Got any programs that Restores the PC to it's previous Configuration when changes are made?

I've noticed this issue around once or twice happening to myself back when i was using NOD32 a few months ago, after i stopped using Nod32 it never happened again.

I got a managed version of AVG. I configured a new profile for the server where 3cx is running that exclude the dirs c:\program\3CX PhoneSystem and c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\3CX.

So if it was the antivirus it wont do that again. Ive been running 3cx for over a year now and I never had this problem before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Getting Started - Admin

Latest Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamingpro2131
Get 3CX - Absolutely Free!

Link up your team and customers Phone System Live Chat Video Conferencing

Hosted or Self-managed. Up to 10 users free forever. No credit card. Try risk free.

3CX
A 3CX Account with that email already exists. You will be redirected to the Customer Portal to sign in or reset your password if you've forgotten it.